You are not permitted to access the full text of articles.
If you have any questions about permissions,
please contact the Society.
ํ์๋์ ๋ ผ๋ฌธ ์ด์ฉ ๊ถํ์ด ์์ต๋๋ค.
๊ถํ ๊ด๋ จ ๋ฌธ์๋ ํํ๋ก ๋ถํ ๋๋ฆฝ๋๋ค.
SJE Submission Guidelines
Revised in July 2020
All submitted papers must represent original works and should not be under consideration for publication at another journal. There is no submission fee and the all of the article processing charges are covered by SJE publishers.
Any paper submitted to Seoul Journal of Economics should follow our submission guidelines to be reviewed. Please read following guidelines thoroughly before submitting a paper.
1. All submitted papers should be in English. And the papers should be submitted by sending them to sje@ snu.ac.kr in MS Word file format.
2. Please use 12-point Times New Roman or similar font and type on one side in a double-spaced form. And also, the SJE recommends the authors to number figures, footnotes, and tables consecutively in Arabic numerals.
3. The SJE advises you to number important equations. Please position the number of an equation in a parenthesis on the right side flushed to the right margin. Also, the equations should be inserted by typing them into the document and should not be in image file format.
4. Please place appendices, if there is any, and the reference at the end of the paper. You can place figures, tables, and footnotes after the reference, too.
5. The first page of each paper, which is a title page, should contain the title of the paper, an abstract of less than 100 words, keywords, and the JEL classification codes. It should also contain the e-mail address, the office phone numbers, and full affiliation and addresses of the author to which SJE can send editorial correspondences.
6. Please take a note of the following sample format for the reference: